I started today with the few miscellaneous switches and lamps that still needed to be screwed in on the bottom side of the playfield, then before I knew it I had reached another milestone! The bottom side is pretty much done!!
Focusing on the top side now, I made some decent progress today, working on the ball through, the flat metal ball guides and the wire form ball guides. While the flat ones are screwed in (which is easy), the wire form ones have to be pounded in by hammer! It’s a bit scary but I managed to get them all in without any damage to the clear coat around them. 🙂 For reference, I found a #43 drill bit worked best for drilling their pilot hole.